Code Unnati Innovation Marathon 2.0
SAP, Edunet Foundation and Gujarat Technological University are organizing an innovation marathon for the students at engineering colleges from Delhi, Maharashtra, and Gujarat to promote the spirit of Industry Revolution 4.0 and Entrepreneurship.
Through this innovation marathon, the Code Unnati Program aims to provide a platform for aspiring engineers to showcase their technical skills in addressing real-life challenges and making the world a better place.
The participants must build innovative solutions to real-world problems using emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Block Chain, Cloud Computing, and Robotics, etc.
Education for AllRead More
Health is WealthRead More
Revolutionize the AgricultureRead More
Environment & Climate SustainabilityRead More
- The 2nd, 3rd, or final year engineering students of the branches like Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electronics and Communications, and other circuit branches from the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Delhi.
- Students who are interested in gaining hands-on project experience for better career prospects and developing solutions for real-life problems.
Benefits of Participation
- Participation is available free of charge.
- Learn via mentorship from industry and academic experts by attending masterclasses and boot camps.
- Present your idea prototype to the panel of industry experts in the Innovation Marathon Regional and State Level events.
- Earn Certificates accredited by SAP, Edunet Foundation, and Gujarat Technological University along with Trophies and Medals.
Stages of Participation
Registration will open from 1st Dec, 2023.
- Self-Learning Resources: The Code Unnati team will provide you with self-learning resources, which can be accessed under the Team’s Dashboard and can be accessed easily by logging on to the official website.
- Master Class Sessions: The Code Unnati team will conduct regular live sessions on the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, and Robotics, etc. All the registered participants will be able to access these sessions live or in recorded form.
- Doubt-Solving Sessions: The Code Unnati team will also organize regular doubt-solving sessions where participants can discuss and resolve their doubts with experts.
- Mentorships and Industry Expert Interaction: The participating teams will get mentorship and the opportunity to interact with Industry experts to build innovative projects.
The last date to submit your project is 29th Feb 2024.
The Regional Levels will be hosted in Pune, Ahmedabad, Anand, Vadodara, Surat, and Delhi.
- Only the 2nd, third, or Final year engineering students of branches like Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electronics and Communications, and other circuit branches should participate.
- The participating team must belong to the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, or Delhi.
- The team size can be between 2 to 5 students.
- The project should be aligned with the themes of the Innovation Marathon.
- Only 1 project submission is allowed per team.
- The project submitted should be authentic and made by participants only.
- The project must be using emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Block Chain, Cloud Computing, and Robotics, Internet of things, cyber security etc.
- You can also make software-based projects and in the case of hardware-based projects, any open-source hardware like Raspberry Pi or Arduino can be used.
- For successful Online submission, you must submit the following things:
- Project Description (100-150 Words)
- Project Presentation (up to 10 Slides)
- Project Report (A detailed report in pdf format)
- Project Video (5-7 mins
- For successful participation in the physical events (Regional and Grand Finale), you must come up with the following things:
- Prototype of Innovation
- Banner or Poster (Optional)
- Laptop or Tablet
|Registration of Teams & Project Ideas
|01/12/2023 to 26/01/2024
|Master Class Sessions, Doubt-Solving Sessions, Mentorships, and Industry Expert Interactions.
|01/02/2024 to 20/02/2024
|01/02/2024 to 29/02/2024
|Regional Level Events
|01/03/24 to 15/03/24
|The Grand Finale
|3rd week of March 2024
FAQs regarding the Code Unnati Innovation Marathon
01 How to register for the Code Unnati Innovation Marathon 2.0?
You can register your team and your project idea in less than 10 minutes by clicking HERE
02 Is there a registration fee to be paid by the participants?
No, students or the college don’t have to pay any registration fees. Participation is free of cost for the students during the entire journey with Code Unnati Innovation Marathon. You don’t have to pay any charges at any stage of the event.
03 Is it necessary to form a team to participate?
It is always better to work in a team to get diverse perspectives for your idea. A student team of 2-5 can get themselves registered to participate in the Code Unnati Innovation marathon.
04 Will the Code Unnati Innovation Marathon be organized in offline/online mode?
The mentorship sessions under the Innovation Marathon will be conducted online. The showcase events like regionals and finale will be happening offline.
05 What are the timelines for the Innovation Marathon 2.0?
The registrations are open from December 2023. The regional events and Finale will take place in March 2024. Deadline for registration is 26th January 2024.
06 Will we get the hardware material required for our project from Code Unnati?
No, the students will get free of cost mentorship under the initiative to complete their projects. The participants will bear any costs that will be incurred in the project-related hardware creation.
07 What will the top winning teams get under the initiative?
The top 20 winning teams will get a Certification from SAP and if the students are willing to get further incubation support, they will be linked to selected AICs.
08 What will those teams get that may not get selected or win during the final showcase?
The Innovation Marathon aims to benefit all the teams that participate with their ideas in this state-level event. The teams that may not win in the final showcase will also receive a certificate of participation from SAP.
09 Is it necessary that my idea should be related to the themes and technologies mentioned?
Yes, your project should align with the guidelines of Code Unnati Innovation Marathon 2.0. Please read the guidelines carefully.